I'm a big fan of ebooks. I like the weight of a Kindle in my hand, the fact that I can alter the font size to suit the way my eyes are feeling, adding bookmarks when I find something I like, and that as soon as I open the device it's on the page where I left off. My other favourite thing about ebooks is that they are instantly available to download so no having to place an order then wait days by the letterbox for delivery. They're also cheap to buy, generally.
Popular posts
-
Here's an interview I did with fellow author, Paul Bishop, way back in 2017... During its long love affair with the Western, England has...
-
There are a couple of nice set-ups in this, the third Maggie O’Bannen tale by Joe Slade AKA Jo Walpole. Firstly it’s neat how Slade has...
-
Another winner! This, the second Maggie O’Bannon tale, kicks off where the first one (Days of Evil) ended. Maggie and her side-kic...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment